- Design Team:
- Client/Architect:Adache Group Architects
- Contractors:Suffolk Construction Company
- Structural Engineers:TRC Worldwide Engineering, Inc.
- New Construction:150,000 GSF
- Construction Cost:$15 Million
- Owner:Marriott International, Inc.
TRC Worldwide Engineering, Inc. provided Structural Engineering design, construction administration and threshold inspection services on this new $15 million, 150,000 SF oceanfront resort. The 219-room boutique-style hotel oﬀers an upscale restaurant, roof top terrace, function rooms and services; rooms have private balconies and views of the Atlantic Ocean.