- Client/Architect: Adache Group Architects
- Contractors:Coastal Construction & Tishman Construction/Joint Venture
- Structural Engineers:TRC Worldwide Engineering, Inc.
- New Construction:870,000 GSF
- Construction Cost:$100 Million
TRC Worldwide Engineering provided Structural Engineering design, construction administration and threshold inspection services during construction for this new 870,000 SF, (196 ft. high), state-of-the-art, ocean front hotel with entertainment complex. Ground floor: lobby, kitchen, storage, receiving areas, bars and restaurants. 2nd floor: spa; 3rd to 9th floors: garaged parking; 10th floor: banquet kitchen, grand ballroom, board rooms, salons, hotel administration and housekeeping offices; 11th floor: recreation deck and swimming pool; 12th to 17th floors: additional hotel rooms.