- Owner: WCI Communities
- Architect:Robert M. Swedroe Architects/Planners
- Contractor:Coastal Construction Company
- Structural Engineer:TRC Worldwide Engineering, Inc.
- New Construction:1,300,000 GSF
- Construction Cost:$115 Million
TRC Worldwide Engineering, Inc. provided Structural Engineering design, construction administration and threshold inspection services for the 30-story, luxury high-rise condominium on Williams Island.” Each of the 210 “sky homes” have exquisite views of the Intracoastal Waterway and Atlantic Ocean with amenities that include state-of-the-art fitness center with locker rooms, sauna and steam rooms; a private breakfast club, lounge, surround sound theatre with tiered seating; billiards and card room with wet bar, and a business center. The condominium also includes a three-level, 215,165 SF, 550-space parking garage with heated pool, spa with poolside grills and gazebo on the landscaped top deck of the garage.