- Design Team:
- Owner/Developer:Lojeta / 200 East Partners
- Architect:Oscar Garcia Architect / Derek Vander Ploeg & Associates Inc.
- Contractor:JJW Construction, Inc.
- Structural Engineer:TRC Worldwide Engineering, Inc.
- New Construction:620,000 GSF
- Construction Cost:$77 Million
TRC Worldwide Engineering, Inc. provided structural engineering design, contract administration and threshold inspection services during construction on this $77 million, 10-story, 620,000 SF foot mixed use project in east Boca Raton, Florida.
200 East Palmetto consists of 115 luxury condominiums/ townhomes; 26,000 SF of retail space and restaurants on the ground level; a four-level parking garage (with one below grade level), and a recreation/ pool deck on the top of the fourth level.
The fourth-floor deck is constructed of a 30” thick post–tensioned concrete transfer slab to support the pool and spa, as well as to accommodate the new column layout for floors five through eight above. On the ninth floor, a supplementary 16” deep transfer slab was utilized to accommodate an additional new column grid layout for the penthouse units.